Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Loving Single Life ...

I come from the other side of the street ... I'm johns yang (not literally)
 I love being single.
Not just saying that because it makes me sound happier ... or because i cant find someone ... I hang with alot of someones ... I have a bunch of friends, mostly female, who i like to spend my free time with.
 I'm not wanting to be tied down, not wanting to be in a relationship, not wanting the drama or issues involved in sharing all of my life with one person.
 AND I LOVE IT !!
 Like I said, i'm not anti female, or anti relationship ... its just not for me ... not right now ... I'm enjoying every day ... doing what i want ... and giving the people who make me happy my free time.

 Id like to use this as a place to meet more awesome people ... other singles, who want to enjoy their free time.


 I AM NOT REFERRING TO HOOKNG UP

this page is not condoning random hookups !! What two consenting adults do is their business ... but we are not encouraging such activity.  

If you are not single, please don't join in ...

If you are with someone you are unhappy with, get single, then join in !!

1 comment:

  1. Yup, I am a little more of a prude than Matt.

    Johnny Yin

    ReplyDelete