Thursday, October 4, 2012

What's up sexy?

What's up (Add your preferred word here:  sexy, beautiful, hot, breathtaking, etc...) (Insert preferred word for women:  chicky, mama, girl, angel, etc...)!

I want to know what goes through women's heads when they see or hear these things.  I know from experience that when I give a genuine complement, generally I use beautiful as my adjective, I get very strange looks or they use the I want to squirm away body language.

Why?

Is it that they have been told these thing too many times?  Do the women not believe the truth of the statement or that it is in fact sincere?  Has popular culture so diminished the image of man that for him to ever say anything like this he will be perceived to only be attempting to get a woman's panties to drop?

Women please set the record straight?

No comments:

Post a Comment